Dealer Quality Audi Services and Maintenance
The Audi maintenance schedule needs to be followed to ensure trouble-free operation. Let us help you keep up with your Audi’s maintenance to provide years of excitement and enjoyment.
Audi Service Intervals
Take your Audi to a reputable service shop. Dealer Service Alternative has a great reputation in the Orlando area. We have qualified technicians, the proper equipment, and only use premium parts for your car.
Audi vehicles have a proprietary service schedule designed by the manufacturer to ensure that they stay not only safe but also luxurious and fun.
Timing belts are often ignored on the vehicles that have them due to cost. Unfortunately, letting an old timing belt snap is a large mistake that will lead to catastrophic engine failure. At DSA, you can always expect the fairest pricing and premium workmanship to ensure that your Audi and wallet stay happy and healthy.
We know your Audi in every respect. We have qualified technicians and high grade tools and instruments to ensure your car is quickly and, more importantly, efficiently taken care of.
Because Audi engines are engineered to precision, we will only use the Audi approved oils for your engine to maintain our promise of “Dealer Quality Service.”
Non-specialty shops can occasionally fall short on some services that your Audi needs such as timing belts, brake fluid flushes, transmission services, spark plugs, and engine cleaning. At DSA we carry all the right computers and tools to ensure that we can service your Audi to the highest standards in the industry.
We will look at your vehicle’s needs by year and model and will perform the maintenance as required.
These are some of the maintenance items we can perform for you:
- Engine oil – change oil and replace filter
- Wiper/Washer/Headlight Washer – check adjustment and function, add fluid if necessary
- Tires and SPARE! – Check for wear and damage, check pressure. Yes, we do check the spare unlike many other facilities!
- Reset service reminder display
- Brake system performance – check for damage, leaks, pad thickness, etc.
- Cooling system – check level, add if necessary flush system
- Check Engine diagnostics – check fault memory
- Check for leaks in engine compartment
- Electronic battery and charging system check
- Inspect or change cabin filter
- Transmission fluid and leak checks
- Sunroof drains – open sunroof to check front water drain
- Plenum Panel – remove cover to plenum panel to check water drains and clean
- Check all lights
- Spark plugs – replace as needed by year and model
- Timing belt – replace as needed
- Brake fluid – replace every 2 years regardless of mileage