The #1 Dealer Quality Service Orlando Mercedes-Benz Shop
Contact our authorized Mercedes Benz Repair shop today! 407-673-7842
- Pre-Purchase inspection: $139.95 WITH FULL VEHICLE SCAN. Don’t risk thousands of dollars buying a vehicle without a proper professional inspection!
Mercedes-Benz Flex A service Special
with Mobil 1 Synthetic!
Mercedes-Benz Flex B
service starting at
Mercedes-Benz Transmission Service
(newer 722.9*) compared to over $500
*Most models 2005 and up
Earlier transmissions (722.6),
Brake Flush On sale!
Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil Change for All Mercedes Models
Flex Service A
Replace engine oil and filter with Mobil 1 synthetic oil and OEM filter.
- Horn, headlamp flasher, hazard flashers, turn signals
- Windshield wiper and washer system
- Reset FSS counter in instrument cluster
- Check front brake pads for lining thickness
- Inspect tires for damage and condition
- Measure tread depth
- Correct tire inflation pressure
- Engine oil and filter change
Check and correct fluid level
- Brake system
- Power steering
- Windshield washer
- Lubricate catch, safety catch and hinges on
- engine hood.
- Check battery acid level and replenish if needed
- Check battery charge and condition
- Battery, AGM/VRLA midtronics test
- Correct tire inflation pressure in spare tire
Important!!!! Please read!!!
Our maintenance service prices include OEM or OES parts!!! If you find a cheaper price, please read the fine print!!! Most of our competitors will not use Mobil 1 synthetic or OEM filters, but cheaper products and the fine print will tell you “additional charge for Mobil 1 oil” etc. Our Mercedes Benz repair costs ensure you get the best quality service to keep your car running for years to come.
>> Related Content: Mercedes Check Engine Light
We pride ourselves on doing the job right and with the proper parts!
However, at the customer request or if we find a replacement part of equal or higher quality (not without customer prior approval), we offer the option of none factory parts as well! You are the BOSS