Dealer Quality Audi Services and Maintenance
The Audi maintenance schedule needs to be followed to ensure trouble-free operation. Let us help you keep up with your Audi’s maintenance to provide years of excitement and enjoyment.
Audi Service Intervals
Take your Audi to a reputable service shop. Dealer Service Alternative has a great reputation in the Orlando area. We have qualified technicians, the proper equipment, and only use premium parts for your car.
Audi vehicles have a proprietary service schedule designed by the manufacturer to ensure that they stay not only safe but also luxurious and fun.
Timing belts are often ignored on the vehicles that have them due to cost. Unfortunately, letting an old timing belt snap is a large mistake that will lead to catastrophic engine failure. At DSA, you can always expect the fairest pricing and premium workmanship to ensure that your Audi and wallet stay happy and healthy.
We know your Audi in every respect. We have qualified technicians and high grade tools and instruments to ensure your car is quickly and, more importantly, efficiently taken care of.
Common Audi Issues
When customers bring their vehicles to us, we often times see the same issues. This is due in large part to the fact that some parts and procedures always seem to break down after a while. The following are a list of vehicle problems that we see come through our doors every day:
- Timing Belt – As far as engine parts go, the timing belt is both one of the most important pieces, and the most common fault. We can help assess the damage before it gets too bad, and ensure you’re back on the road without letting it get to the worst.
- Water Pumps – On newer models we see the plastic pumps that the manufacturer uses become faulty after less time than their previous versions. This is a problem that has to be addressed as soon as it can be, because the potential problems are even worse.
- Vacuum Pump – This is one of the newer procedures that the dealerships are throwing around, and we make sure that we are able to handle it to the best ability possible.
- Top – End Reseal – Just like the vacuum pump, this is something that has starting becoming a buzzword among Audi dealership repairs.
Because Audi engines are engineered to precision, we will only use the Audi approved oils for your engine to maintain our promise of “Dealer Quality Service.”
Non-specialty shops can occasionally fall short on some services that your Audi needs such as timing belts, brake fluid flushes, transmission services, spark plugs, and engine cleaning. At DSA we carry all the right computers and tools to ensure that we can service your Audi to the highest standards in the industry.
We will look at your vehicle’s needs by year and model and will perform the maintenance as required.
These are some of the maintenance items we can perform for you:
- Engine Oil – We change your oil and replace your filter
- Wiper/Washer/Headlight Washer – We check adjustment and function, and will add fluid if necessary
- Tires and SPARE! – Check for wear and damage, check pressure. Yes, we do check the spare unlike many other facilities!
- Reset service reminder display
- Brake system performance – check for damage, leaks, pad thickness, etc.
- Cooling system – check level, add if necessary flush system
- Check Engine diagnostics – check fault memory
- Check for leaks in engine compartment
- Electronic battery and charging system check
- Inspect or change cabin filter
- Transmission fluid and leak checks
- Sunroof drains – open sunroof to check front water drain
- Plenum Panel – remove cover to plenum panel to check water drains and clean
- Check all lights
- Spark plugs – replace as needed by year and model
- Timing belt – replace as needed
- Brake fluid – replace every 2 years regardless of mileage