We understand these are trying times and, together, we will persevere. In doing our part to assist clients, we are working with a 100% volunteer staff and have implemented the following mitigation techniques:
- Pick-up and delivery: Lots of people are currently working from home and caring for family members at the same time. We are helping by adding a pick-up and delivery program so you can stay home while we work on your vehicle. Our team members are taking all necessary precautions to keep us and your family safe.
- Outdoor waiting area: Several of our customers feel more comfortable waiting outside rather than inside in the waiting lounge. We have added chairs and shade outside for comfort and we extended our WIFI coverage to include this area.
- Curbside service: If you are bringing the car to us, you have the option to request curbside vehicle drop off or pick up. Just call us once you have arrived and we will do the paperwork over the phone and meet you outside for the check-in or check-out process.
- Uber: If you do not have an Uber account, we can arrange the ride for you.
- Financing: We partnered with two major finance companies to offer up to 1 year same as cash (with qualifying credit) or 100 days no interest loans without credit checks. Call us or visit our website home page for details.
- Financial help: We are extending our Military discount program (10% off the labor) to all our customers during this pandemic until April 30, 2020.
- Keeping you safe: At DSA we are doing our part to help fight the Coronavirus. We installed touchless paper towel dispensers and antibacterial soap in our restrooms. We use bleach wipes on our counters twice a day and perform an ozone treatment every night. Hand sanitizer is available in the main office for our customers and staff. We provide gloves to our technicians working on your vehicle. We believe that as we protect our wonderful staff, we also protect their families and your families as well. We pray that this situation goes away quickly and with minimal impact.
- Ozone treatment: As you touch items at the supermarket, gas station, etc. you could be transferring viruses and bacteria to the steering wheel, radio, A/C controls, etc. We can help minimize the risk to you and your loved ones by performing this Ozone treatment.