Dealer Quality Mini Services and Maintenance
Mini uses what is known as CBS, Condition Based Scheduled Maintenance. The vehicle’s on-board computers calculate the vehicle needs taking in consideration time, mileage and driving habits such as city driving versus highway driving, to calculi the optimal maintenance needed for your MINI.
We will inspect the vehicle’s computer records and also perform a variety of visual and electrical checks to tailor a maintenance program for your MINI. This way we help you get the most enjoyment out of your vehicle.
Some of the items we can service for you are:
- Engine oil – change oil and replace filter
- Wiper/Washer/Headlight Washer – check adjustment and function, add fluid if necessary
- Tires and SPARE! – Check for wear and damage, check pressure. Yes, we do check the spare unlike many other facilities!
- Reset service reminder display
- Electronic battery and charging system check
- Inspect or change cabin filter
- Transmission fluid and leak checks
- Sunroof drains – open sunroof to check front water drain
- Plenum Panel – remove cover to plenum panel to check water drains and clean
- Check all lights
- Spark plugs – replace as needed by year and model
- Timing belt – replace as needed
- Brake fluid – replace every 2 years regardless of mileage
- Brake system performance – check for damage, leaks, pad thickness, etc.
- Cooling system – check level, add if necessary flush system
- Check Engine diagnostics – check fault memory
- Check for leaks in engine compartment